Wednesday, September 26, 2007

An Unbearable Fact of Being

Sometimes I step into timeless zone
And I lose my way
I don't know where I am
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the Milky Way
And I lose myself
I don't know who I am
I discover whiskers of a cat in a timeless zone
And I put them on my face
In a moment I become a sweet little cat
And I dance on a flying saucer

I Am A Cat

I discover ears of a cat in the Milky Way
And I put them on my head
In a moment I become a sweet little cat
And I dance on a flying saucer

I Am A Cat






Thanks, Shonen Knife. You make life just that much smoother.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Flannery said...

He is a cat, and he's very very fat.
still very fat

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Mrs. Bear said...

Oh man, Flannery beat me to it. She's a rock animal. :-)

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Tallgirl said...

Zane! I can't believe you are at it again with the blogging finally - do you have any idea how long I spent in a melancholic stupour vainly visiting your site before eventually giving up and trusting to whatever goodness there is in this very very bad world that you hadn't slipped under the wheels of a passing tourist bus full of camera-wielding (and let's face it, somewhat gleeful) Japanese and were just in fact simply tired of blogging. Sounds like you're having adventures galore! Very jealous. Not of the kiss though. Oh no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home